Topics of Discussion
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- The evolution from virtual network functions (VNFs) to cloud-native CNFs
- Why cloud-native is important for deploying 5G and SD-WAN services
- The business benefits of cloud-native, including service agility and flexibility, accelerated service innovation, and DevOps and CI/CD enablement
- Key components and best practices of cloud-native
- How to exceed service innovation and service velocity goals with cloud-native performance monitoring
Cloud-native may be the buzzword for 2021, but it’s certainly for a good reason. Today’s organizations are faced with the challenges of developing and deploying applications at rapid speeds and capitalizing on innovative new business models. They must also reduce operational costs in an ever more demanding marketplace.
These challenges can largely be addressed with a cloud-native approach, helping to automate the rapid delivery of new services.
Learn how cloud-native will reduce costs, improve security, and optimize customer experience and satisfaction.
Presenter: Jay Stewart, Director of Solutions Engineering, Accedian
See the schedule of upcoming episodes here.